As a Youwe Delivery Manager, you are the lynchpin between our clients and internal project teams. You will build long-lasting relationships and most importantly, you will deliver projects of the highest standards, on time and within budget.
Join eCommerce Expo 2023's best eCommerce Agency (Over 30 Employees). https://www.youweagency.co.uk/eCommerce-Awards-2023
As the bridge between the customer and the team, you know how to manage the wishes of your customers and translate them into practical goals for your team. You coach and motivate your teams to achieve these goals together using project management techniques such as Agile and Waterfall.
Within Youwe you are the delivery driving force; you facilitate, communicate, prioritise, report, and document so that everyone is up to date. You build customer relationships every day, manage budgets and ensure that no detail is lost.
You will get to work with clients from different industries of different sizes. And you will call upon specialists from all over the agency to build the teams you need to deliver great projects.
Who you are
- You have significant experience as a project/account manager or delivery manager at an agency.
- You can quickly switch between tasks and people and keep a holistic overview while doing so.
- You are driven by growth opportunities.
- You want to give and get feedback to improve workflows and team capabilities.
- You are comfortable working in an international team.
What you have
- Experience as a project manager or delivery manager at a digital agency.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- You know how to switch quickly between different projects, disciplines, and stakeholders.
- You are a real team player and know how to manage the interests of both Youwe and the customer.
Life at Youwe
Your home base is our diverse, international team of driven, fun, and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our team of Delivery Managers is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
"As a company, Youwe is supportive of people's interests and skills, on a professional and personal level. We are a close-knit team, across and within departments, from providing guidance and coaching on problems, approaches or general queries, but also getting to know each other as individuals. Work is important, but we also want people to be happy and support that with non-"work" things such as coffee calls, sandwiches in the office, and arranging socials outside of work."
JENNI POPE, DELIVERY MANAGER
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- Hybrid way of working (60% office, 40% home): Work your way, with the flexibility of combining remote and office days;
- Flexible working hours: Decide yourself if you kick start your working day as an early bird or maybe you prefer to start a bit later – both fine by us;
- Company equipment: Mac laptop and a phone;
- Office snacks and drinks: Our office is stocked with delicious snacks and refreshing drinks to keep your energy levels high throughout the day;
- Study budget: Unlock your learning potential with our dedicated budget for personal and professional growth;
- Study days off: Take a break from work and dive into learning adventures - Youwe gives you additional free days to dedicate to your study;
- Working from abroad: Wanderlust calling or want to visit family/friends? Work from wherever your heart desires for 4 weeks per year;
- Loyalty days: Celebrate your 3rd work anniversary at Youwe with some time off;
- Parental leave: We are here to fully support you in the greatest adventure of your life, with several weeks of your parental leave fully covered;
- Vitality Health Insurance - Fully covered extensive private health insurance with Vitality Health.
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, such as Adobe, Pimcore, Shopify and dotdigital, we are the global digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. Our 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and true to ourselves, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalised customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Has this role sparked your interest? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and a cover letter using the application button.
If you have questions about your role or the application procedure, please contact our recruiter.