Graphic Design InternshipRotterdam | Full-time
Graphic Design Internship
At Youwe we are looking for a Graphic Design intern to join our team in Rotterdam. Are you currently following an MBO-, or HBO-level study (e.g. Grafisch Lyceum or CMD)? Are you looking for an internship starting in September or sooner in 2023? Do you like a challenge? And, are you eager enough to develop into a top-notch digital designer? Well done! You have come to the right place!
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will collaborate with people in various multi-disciplinairy teams. And, get the opportunity to think along in the whole process. Your ideas and opinion are highly respected; we hope you are not afraid to express them! Your primary role will be in using your graphics skills in collaboration with our Marketing team for 3 days per week. The other 2 days, you may work directly with our clients, or other teams. Challenging, we know!
Apart from this, you collaborate closely with our Visual Designers, UX Designers, Developers to; design, prototype, test, and iterate digital solutions that bring brands to life.
Who you are
- You are currently studying MBO, or HBO level (Grafisch Lyceum, CMD or similar);
- Enthusiastic, open-minded and a great communicator with a passion for providing both online and offline designs;
- You are a real team player and knows how to manage interests of both Youwe and the customer;
- You have an organised way of working with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- You are creative, stress-resistant, and able to work independently. And, you dare to stand for something;
- You enjoy working in an international setting – Colleagues at Youwe incorporate more than 25 nationalities.
What you have
- Experience with developing visual communication for various concepts, both online and offline;
- You have experience with Adobe software like InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Figma;
- Strong communication skills both within the design/dev team and interacting with clients. An ability to work autonomously when presenting concepts and prototypes to the product owner as well as gathering feedback and ensuring final user experiences represent objectives;
- A design portfolio to demonstrate some of your work and creativity;
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing.
What we offer
- Hybrid way of working
- Great place to learn and gain work experience
- Office lunch, snacks and drinks
- Learning possibilities
- A compensation of €375 per month for a full-time (40 hours) working week.
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you!