We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our team in Groningen. Are you an experienced Consultant who develops requirements, budgets, and ideas for various projects and coordinates project guidelines from development through implementation to meet project goals? Are you experienced with e-commerce and/or PIM platforms and integrations? Is overseeing complex use cases, translating them to solutions and actionable tasks is your second nature and do you love getting your hands dirty on demos and sales opportunities together with the business developers? Then read on quickly!
About the position
- Actively support and consult clients with their projects and roadmap;
- Translate business requirements to successful e-commerce and/or PIM platforms;
- Work closely with your colleagues from departments throughout our company;
- Develop and maintain Youwe best practices on top of the latest and next trends in the market;
- Will be close with the market to have a significant influence in creating business opportunities;
- Be actively involved in the sales process, working closely with the business developers to onboard new customers and partners;
- Lead in Implementation/solution-focused workshops (workshops like requirements, digital marketing, campaign planning, infrastructure and process, and integration);
- You are the owner of the requirements list / responsible for product scope;
- Point of contact for third parties, products, and integration partners;
- Will deliver the solution training.
Who you are
- You have strong interpersonal, communication, and commercial skills with a technical track record;
- E-commerce and/or PIM platforms and integrations experience;
- Experience working at a digital agency;
- You have a hands-on mentality and strong multi-tasking and project management capabilities;
- You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English;
- You’re experienced with the field of technology and international business preferably with a master’s degree;
- You're used to a start-up mentality and capable of working with people from a variety of backgrounds;
- As a leader in software engineering you like to inspire others in becoming smarter and more efficient;
- You're able to convert strong-willed minds into a sustainable strategy.
What do we have to offer?
We have a great team of driven and enthusiastic colleagues, who can't wait to learn from you. That means you get a lot of freedom to bring your knowledge and Magento experience to improve our processes and Magento development together. Youwe is Great Place to Work certified, that means that we care about both your personal and your professional development. We are always looking at how we can improve the experience of our colleagues. Together with our clients, we bring high quality digital projects to life.
Youwe is not just another digital agency. We stay ahead, go beyond with our solutions for organisations who want to move forward digitally. This makes us the perfect "guide in the digital jungle" for our clients like PostNL, Nestlé, Auping and Quooker. We are Youwe, are you?
Are you interested in this role? Then apply via the button above.
Health and safety are most important, which is why introductory interviews take place via video calls. As soon as it is safe and sound, we would like to welcome you to our office.