Make an impact at a fast-growing organisation with your passion for HR
HR is your passion, and you are ready to make Youwe an even Great(er) Place to Work? We challenge you to hop on board and explore the various HR facets within Youwe. Ranging from our vitality program to analysing our HR flows and suggesting efficiency improvements, you get to do it all.
As an HR Coordinator you have the passion to be a part of the Global HR team and to be responsible for multiple projects. You thrive in working with data and process optimization.
This is a diverse role in which you will be asked to explore different facets within the HR field. Within this role, you will blend knowledge of HR with the practical execution of the project management discipline.
Your role as a Junior HR Coordinator
You will work closely with the HR Business Partners to ensure the delivery of various HR projects, ranging from optimizing and automating HR processes, data driven HR to our Vitality Program and Great Place to Work project. We need you to ensure seamless implementation of projects while working alongside key stakeholders across all areas of the business.
Additionally, you will be providing the data analytics to clearly and concisely present and communicate key HR metrics through dashboards to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
Who you are
You like working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will be partnering with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to craft and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, empower, retain and prioritize work. You are detail-oriented and love multitasking.
What you have
- +1 year of relevant HR experience in an international (preferably) IT environment;
- Significant experience in a fast-paced and hands-on role;
- A systematic approach to work, management and driving positive change;
- Exceptional initiative, with the ability to extract information, set priorities, and work autonomously;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels;
- Ability to manage priorities and perform well under time pressure;
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership, with a high level of confidentiality;
- Good analytical skills and process improvement mindset;
- HBO/WO work and thinking level.
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- A competitive salary pack and bonuses,
- A travel allowance,
- Training budget, certifications paid for by Youwe, and plenty of time to learn and develop new skills,
- Great promotion prospects,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely,
- A good pension scheme,
- Daily lunches, drinks and great parties and events.
Life at Youwe
Your homebase is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our HR team of is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
"Employee first", is my philosophy at Youwe, ensuring Youwe remains a "Great Place to Work" is my main objective!
Stephanie ten Brink, HR Business Partner
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious business looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and cover letter using the application button.