As a Marketing Automation Consultant you will join a growing team of established and expert consultants. Our team’s expertise covers many of the world’s best marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Dotdigital and HubSpot.
You will work on a variety of projects with different clients in the UK predominantly but will also work with clients in Europe. Most of the projects are with Business To Business (B2B) customers but we are working more and more with eCommerce/Business To Consumer (B2C) customers.
Your focus is to understand the customer’s needs, to suggest innovative solutions, and to drive forward implementation of the chosen solutions. You can present your ideas in such a way as to convince others and you enjoy seeing your ideas from scoping through to execution.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for the solution but will have the support of a Delivery Manager for project/client management. You will also typically work with other consultants and also digital strategists to help give us and the client a “roadmap” to tie together everything we do into a coherent plan.
- Marketing, Business or related degree
- Enthusiasm to help customers arrive at the best possible marketing automation solutions
- A real interest in marketing technology and how it can help businesses to improve their commercial performance and improve operational efficiency
- A passion to learn new things and to use that knowledge to help customers
- Some experience as a consultant would be ideal – be that in an agency or client-side setting (working with
- internal customers)
- 1-2 years minimum experience as a marketing administrator/ end-user for platforms such as Dotdigital, Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable getting across information to a variety of audiences eg. marketing, sales, IT etc.
- You like variety and to work on multiple projects at the same time
What we have to offer
- Take the opportunity to develop yourself in the role of Marketing Automation Consultant;
- As an agile organisation, we make sure that you can get started in short order time;
- Don't wait to review our processes, if we can do better, let us know!
- We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are;
- The ability to work with a great international team of highly experienced professionals;
- And last but not least, as soon a corona permits it, lunches, drinks, parties and events;
- Dream big, start small, grow smart!
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then Veronika Sapegina, the corporate recruiter will be happy to help you. You can reach her via email@example.com, or via LinkedIn.
NOTE: During the corona crisis, conversations will take place online using Teams, Zoom or Skype. As soon as health risks are over you are more than welcome for a cup of tea in our office in Leeds or London.