At Youwe we are looking for a Facility/office management intern to join our team in Rotterdam. Are you eager to learn and like to organise environment? Then read on quickly!
About the role
As the Office/Facility Intern at Youwe, you love an organized environment and will keep the office well-stocked and tidy. You like to communicate with people and will make new colleagues feel at home. You like to organize events and you will help organize parties and ensure that special occasions of colleagues are celebrated. You are open to new challenges, to learn and besides that we expect you to be able to work independently and be proactive.
What we expect from you
- You are currently studying MBO or HBO Office/Facility management;
- We also operate internationally, so a good command of the English language is handy;
- You are available 4 or 5 days a week for a period of at least 5 months; starting in February 2024
- You are cool, hands on and eager to learn;
- You excel in a dynamic environment, you have a strong ability to adapt and you are flexible!
- You will communicate with Youwe suppliers, so Dutch is a must.
What we have to offer
Our experienced, creative, and pleasant colleagues are ready to help you and to grow together with Youwe. You will get a lot of guidance but also, we give you freedom to explore - learn by doing! We are always looking at how we can improve the experience of our colleagues. Also, you will receive a compensation of €375 per month for a full-time (40 hours) working week.
Youwe is not just another digital agency. We stay ahead, go beyond with our solutions for organizations, who want to move forward digitally. This makes us the perfect "guide in the digital jungle" for our clients like PostNL, Nestlé, Auping and Quooker. We are Youwe, are you?
Are you interested in this role? Then apply via the button below.
Want to read more about the position? You might find this blog interesting.