Create and manage the best bootcamps for new recruits to become the top of class developers at Youwe
As a fast-growing organization, our HR team is always busy finding new colleagues for our challenging and inspiring jobs. We also want to give talents with no experience in development a chance to pursue their dream career. In your role of a Program manager for Learning and Development, you ensure that we offer the best bootcamps with Youwe University and train the future generation of developers. By combining our own needs with the needs of other agencies, you ensure that a new group of talents strengthens our labor market for the entire sector. In addition, you develop short bootcamps for junior colleagues to quickly specialize in our software stack.
Your role as a Program Manager at Youwe
You ensure that all parties involved know what it takes to make Youwe University a success. Thus, you enable a successful start of our bootcamps, provide the bootcamp trainees with the best possible guidance and you carefully consider and work on future opportunities to develop new programs. You are an excellent communicator, able to establish quick lines of communication with all stakeholders and you monitor the process. You like to take on the challenge to see whether we work with the right parties and you always create new opportunities. Collaboration with many different people is a daily task. Your work closely with HR & Recruitment team.
Who you are
You are a driven person who is used to dealing with a new situation. Youwe University is still in full development and you dare to help determine what the University needs. You enjoy helping others grow and giving people new opportunities. You have an affinity with IT yourself. You have sufficient didactic knowledge and experience to set up and supervise programs. You create an external network within your field.
What you have
- +4 years of experience in similar roles;
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills; ability to communicate messages in simple, but accurate way, to all levels in organization;
- Additional specialty experience required in one or more of the following areas: high potential leadership programs, succession/workforce planning, employee engagement assessments & rewards, including analytics and ROI for such programs;
- Project Management experience to support programs' roll-out;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Didactic knowledge and learning resources;
- Good coordination and excellent facilitation skills;
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- Good social skills.
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- A competitive salary pack and bonuses,
- A travel allowance,
- Training budget, certifications paid for by Youwe, and plenty of time to learn and develop new skills,
- Great promotion prospects,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely,
- A good pension scheme,
- Daily lunches, drinks and great parties and events.
Life at Youwe
Your homebase is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our HR team of is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
"What I value most in working at Youwe is the variety in my day-to-day operations and the trust and freedom I receive to plan my own work week."
- Stephanie ten Brink, HR Business Partner
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious business looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and cover letter using the application button.