Do you want to put your digital skills as well as your analytical and business skills to the test? Would you like to gain experience in a digital marketing environment? Are you looking for challenging, interesting and varied work with a high level of responsibility?
If this sounds like what you are looking for then the Research and Technical Analyst position is perfect for you.
About the role
We are looking for a graduate who wants to build their business and technical experience in a digital marketing agency. You will join our team in Leeds and work directly with the commercial team.
Activities you will be involved in:
- supporting business projects by conducting research and analysis, identifying potential targets based on criteria
- compiling and maintaining a list of targets, and Progress on M&A Activity
- research into Technical product companies, new and Innovative Tech product companies, Tech product companies looking for Investment and looking at Investor market -who is buying Tech product companies
- working across different departments based in the UK and The Netherlands
What we expect from you
- be intellectually curious and willing to take on new challenges
- to have technical awareness to improve and Enhance Youwe UK Technical platforms and solutions including maintaining and ensuring Information Security processes are adhered to, ensure and support technical compliance, configure and manage new technical solutions and maintain and manage technical assets
- being able using technology systems and carrying out analysis on Excel
This post is suitable for graduates seeking commercial experience to expand their career prospects.
What we offer
A dynamic full-time role at our office in Horsforth. In the UK team, you will work alongside talented digital marketers, commercial people, marketing techology specialists and creatives etc.
We are always going for excellence, and that means there are many possibilities to grow for you too. One of the options is the Youwe Expedition, where you are in charge of your next steps in your personal and professional development. We have the tools, you are in the driver's seat. As part of the staff at Youwe, you have the ability to grow as an expert alongside other skilled experts!
Youwe is a Great Place to Work, where personal and professional growth is central. We recently got certified as a Great Place to Work. This certification shows that at Youwe, we score high on trust, pride and fun and think it's great to work here.
Youwe is not just any digital agency. We stay ahead, go beyond with our solutions for businesses that want to take digital steps. That makes us the perfect "guide in the digital jungle" for our customers, such as Redrow Homes, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Shelter, Nestle and Portakabin.
Are you interested in this role? Then apply via the button below.
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Then Veronika Sapegina, Corporate Recruiter, will be happy to help you. You can reach her via email@example.com
Health and safety are most important, which is why introductory interviews take place via video calls. As soon as it is safe and sound, we would like to welcome you to our office.