Take control of the architecture and infrastructure of the Youwe Marketing team. In a multi-disciplinary creative team with both Designers and Frontend Developers.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end React Developer to join our marketing team to help them further develop corporate digital channels. We strongly believe that, as an organization, you need to be able to change fast and this is why we work hard to make sure we quickly adapt to new developments. We have a very ambitious marketing team responsible for the future growth of our company. Together with a multi-disciplinary team you are responsible for the technical development of the Youwe headless website infrastructure. Working on maturing our platform, personalising customer journey's and making sure all our marketing efforts are trackable. We use a modern techstack (Contentful, GraphQL, Drupal, React, Hubspot and more).
Who you are
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced development environment? Are you thrilled in helping building a strong brand? You are a critical thinker and not afraid to challenge your colleagues. You are following the jointly established goals together with your team and enjoy loads of space to grow and develop yourself. At Youwe you will be a part of an enthusiastic development team and you will be involved in writing high-quality code.
What you will do
- Manage and further develop our React application for the Youwe global organisation;
- Master our 'Contentful' content repository and GraphQL data interfaces;
- Translate visuals to standalone components which can be incorporated in a Design System;
- Be a part of a multi-disciplinairy marketing team and co-work closely with the Youwe Designers;
- Focus on our marketing goals by taking part in discussions about roadmaps and issues and help us find the best way to achieve this with our online platforms;
- Work together with other developers from different disciplines in Customer/Scrum teams;
- Improve our projects by raising our quality to the next level.
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience;
- A solid amount of experience with React framework (Vue/Angular);
- Experience in HTML and CSS (SASS);
- Complete understanding of mobile first- and responsive design;
- Proactivity – you like to be actively involved in all processes, but never lose sight of what’s in front of you;
- Tendency to follow best-practices and develops in a component based way;
- Ensures quality of the code by writing unit tests;
- An eye for detail and a perfect understanding of the benefits of a good User Experience;
- Sense of responsibility for your tasks and ability to keep focus on growth and developing;
- Creativity and a strong sense of responsibility and love for team work;
- Confidence in English;
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- A competitive salary pack,
- 12 holiday days plus national holidays,
- We offer private annual collective health insurance,
- Training budget, certifications paid for by Youwe, and plenty of time to learn and develop new skills,
- Great promotion prospects,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
Life at Youwe
Your homebase is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our team of add marketing professionals is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
“Youwe truly cares about employee wellbeing and is a great place to work. We laugh a lot, share ideas and support each other!”
Miljana Manasijevic, Lead Recruitment
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious business looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and cover letter using the application button.