Devise innovative MarTech solutions for exceptional personalised experiences and help drive our customers’ online success.
In the maze of marketing automation tools and platforms, B2B and B2B2C clients trust Youwe to help optimise their marketing and business performance. And as a Senior Marketing Technology Consultant you’ll be working directly with our clients. You’ll be guiding them through the whole process and help improve engagement at every stage of the customer journey. Working at the forefront of MarTech, you will pioneer, evolve and develop your full potential. We are Youwe. Are you?
Your role as a Senior Marketing Technology Consultant at Youwe
Typically, you’ll work on multiple projects at a time for clients in varying sectors, such as manufacturing, software, environmental, e-learning, finance, insurance and telecom. Projects may range from process improvements to implementing new instances and integration with CRM systems. Engaging with clients, you’ll extract and analyse their business needs, and translate requirements to the best possible solutions. Using best-in-class marketing automation technologies, you’ll design, build, implement, test, deploy and maintain solutions based on best practice.
Ours is a team effort. You’ll work closely with fellow consultants, delivery managers and sales colleagues, supporting them with your technical expertise, peer reviews, costing and delivery times estimates. Auditing clients’ platforms, you will recommend improvements and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities. You will also create the relevant documentation and answer our clients’ questions. And you’ll coach and train their users in marketing, sales and IT to become experts themselves.
Who you are
You thrive on helping clients deliver meaningful personalised customer experiences, using the latest marketing technology. Putting your communication skills to good use, you convince clients of and guide them to the best possible solutions. Even if it means departing from the client’s initial expectations. Taking ownership, you contribute to resounding team results. And as you’ll be working at the forefront of marketing automation, you are eager to explore, test and apply the latest technologies.
What you have
- Previous experience as a MarTech consultant, preferably working with international customers,
- Knowledge of the full potential of platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Dotdigital and HubSpot. If you do not yet have Marketo certifications, you have the drive to obtain them,
- Strategic and practical experience of working with automation and CRMs for lead lifecycle, sales alignment, and buyer journey mapping,
- Experience of forms and platform integrations, email and funnel marketing, and some understanding of HTML and CSS,
- Experience of data enrichment, management and processing, analytics and reporting tools, preference centres and data protection/compliance processes,
- A thorough understanding of lead scoring models, audience building, and marketing and sales governance and strategy.
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work certified’ and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- A competitive salary pack and bonuses,
- Training budget, certifications paid for by Youwe, and plenty of time to learn and develop new skills,
- Great promotion prospects,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely,
- A good pension scheme,
- Daily lunches, drinks and great parties and events.
Life at Youwe
Your homebase is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our team of consultants is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunity to evolve and grow your career!
“At Youwe you keep learning and get to contribute to some of the most exciting marketing automation projects across the globe.”
Michael Ham, Marketing Technology Consultant
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, such as Adobe, Dotdigital, Hootsuite and Turtl, we are the global digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. Our 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and true to ourselves, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalised customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Has this role sparked your interest? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and a cover letter using the application button.
If you have questions about your role or the application procedure, please contact our recruiter.