For one of our Partners, a sister company of the Youwe Family, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer. Our Partner is an international, human-centered, technology-driven company, whose mission is to become a global standard for connecting systems. They work on developing an integration platform as a service, enabling e-commerce connectivity. It helps customers striving for digital transformation to create, manage and monitor software integrations in one central platform. Sending and receiving data between web services of third-party software, configured via the graphical user interface or done by code is what’s possible within the platform. Do I have your attention? Good, then let's continue.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PHP development;
- Experience with Docker and MySQL;
- Experience using Symfony framework, or similar frameworks;
- Superb written and verbal communication skills (spoken and written);
- Sufficient level of English knowledge (Upper-Intermediate+);
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- Skilled at working effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Interact with the Product Owner to create end-to-end specifications for new solutions and features;
- Improve the product by raising the product quality to the next level;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to the platform;
- Create and design integration solutions while adhering to best practices.
- Possible remote work schedule;
- Insurance package and other social guarantees;
- Possibility to work remotely (during Corona time);
- Informal working environment;
- Relocation package;
- Convenient office location — near the Kyiv city center (near metro Klovska);
- Ping-pong and PlayStation games;
- Company English classes;
- Free lunches;
- Learning hours.
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Then Kateryna Konovalova, Recuitment Lead will be happy to help you. You can reach her via firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and safety are most important, which is why introductory interviews take place via video calls. As soon as it is safe and sound, we would like to welcome you to our office.