A Senior Project Manager at Youwe is moving the e-commerce industry forward by creating solutions for companies that are used by millions of their customers. As a Senior Project Manager you are the bridge between the customer and the internal project team.
The OpportunityWe are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Youwe family in Groningen. Do you want to bring your experience to a diverse set of clients while keeping high customer satisfaction and team happiness? Do you get energy from facing a challenge and love leading a cross-functional team? Then this role is for you!
As a Senior Project Manager, you are the bridge between the customer and the team, and you know how to manage the wishes of your customers and translate them into practical goals for the team. You coach and motivate a diverse project team to achieve the set goals together in an agile way. Within Youwe you are the first point of contact for our clients. To make sure everything goes smoothly you will be responsible for monitoring the progress of the project. You facilitate the delivery by planning, prioritizing, communication and reporting on key actions. You build customer relationships every day, manage budgets and ensure that the result is outstanding.
Who you are
- You are expert at proactive reach-out and communication.
- You can lead several projects simultaneously.
- You can switch quickly between different projects, disciplines and stakeholders.
- You are driven by challenge and growth opportunities for your clients.
- You are expert at to giving feedback and always aim to improve the status quo.
- You are a real team player and go-getter who knows how to manage the interests of both Youwe and the customer.
- You enjoy working in an international setting – Youwe has colleagues with a combined more than 25 different nationalities.
What you have
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager or delivery manager at a digital agency or product manager for an e-commerce product.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You are tech-savvy and use data-driven approach to decision-making.
What you get
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
Life at Youwe
Your homebase is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off. And if you think we can do better, let us know! At Youwe you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our teams are growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career!
"My workdays are never the same. I work with a fantastic team, very varied clients, and international projects. I love the pace that the eCom environment brings and the fact that I get to learn the business and challenges of our clients. Together we are thriving to continuously grow and accelerate – it brings a lot of energy and after several years I still learn!"
MARGIT STOKKEL, SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you!