We are looking for a SEO Consultant to join our team at Youwe. This is a key role with key responsibilities within our Digital Marketing Team where you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Youwe’s entire SEO proposition across a wide range of exciting B2C and B2B international accounts.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with ambition, vision and a genuine passion for SEO to become a key component in Youwe’s full service digital marketing offering.
Your role as a SEO Consultant at Youwe
As part of Youwe’s expanding Digital Marketing Team, your role as our SEO Consultant will require collaboration with our experienced CRO team and Digital Strategists. Working with those teams, you will be expected to support existing and new clients in identifying every opportunity to protect, maintain and improve their website performance in organic search.
You will be able to draw upon your experience to propose SEO strategies which feed into broader strategic roadmaps. Your proposals for optimisation will always be based upon thorough technical audits using best in class SEO tools and platforms and sound data analysis.
You will be well organised and comfortable working on a wide range of digital projects. You will also feel at home in client facing situations and have the confidence to approach task management, traffic and scoping from the client’s commercial point of view too. You will need strong planning skills, excellent interpersonal skills and experience of managing client expectations.
What you have:
- Experience of working within a Digital Agency environment.
- A genuine passion for all aspects of SEO, both onsite and offsite.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial experience devising and delivering a range of SEO strategies.
- A minimum of 3 years experience identifying and remedying a wide range of technical SEO issues.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working with developers to define technical requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Familiarity with a range of best in class SEO tools that support you in your role.
- Experience of carrying out the required SEO due diligence during website re-platforms or re-designs.
- A good understanding of how certain SEO tactics may individually and collectively impact website performance.
- Experience working with clients who have multiple localised websites and international SEO requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate how your past involvement in SEO audits, strategies and optimisation has delivered measurable results.
Other skills that will benefit you:
- The ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to articulate sometimes complex technical issues in a way that less technical people may understand.
- The ambition and vision to refine and expand Youwe’s SEO proposition.
- The leadership qualities to possibly grow a larger SEO team around you in future.
- Experience with popular platforms such as Magento & Drupal.
- An analytical and curious mind with a thirst for new knowledge.
What you get:
Dream big, start small, grow smart! We believe in people who think about how great they want to be, not how great they are. And for you to become what you want to be, we are committed to your personal and career development. We are proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified and are continuously looking to improve your employee experience!
- A competitive salary pack
- Agile Way of Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Working
- A travel allowance
- Company equipment/hardware
- Training budget, study days
- Youwe expedition (map out your learning journey)
- Great promotion prospects,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely,
- A good pension scheme
- Daily lunches, drinks and great parties and events.
The team you will join
Your home base is our diverse, international team of driven, fun and like-minded specialists. People you can talk to and bounce ideas off and if you think we can do better, let us know. At Youwe, you’re not on your own. You’ll get all the support you need and we’ll help you get started in no time. Our team is growing rapidly, offering you plenty of opportunities to evolve and grow your career.
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious business looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Has this role sparked your interest? Then we’d like to get to know you! Please upload your CV and cover letter using the application button.