Youwe have recently adopted the Workday HCM and Financials solution as the core ERP platform for the group. As this solution will be critical to the operation of the business it will be necessary to appoint a Workday Systems administrator (sysadmin) who will be responsible for supporting the administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday configuration, integration technologies and Reporting while working collaboratively with stakeholders.
The Workday System Administrator will work primarily with the Finance and HR team to implement practical business solutions related to the Workday suite of. The ideal candidate will be able to support operational enhancements, provide project support, and respond quickly to changes/requests from the business as they occur.
Your role as Workday System Administrator
- Work closely with the Finance and HR teams and users in supporting all Workday technical functions to facilitate effective business solutions and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to support personnel, power users, and end users;
- Responsible for supporting the deployment, migration, maintenance, monitoring, and administration of the Workday Platform covering all HCM and FINS modules;
- Demonstrate understanding of the configuration, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of the Workday system while maintaining data integrity;
- Serve as IT's support contact and coordinator for Workday systems upgrades/enhancements and reporting;
- Proactively prepare for annual activities and bi-annual releases supported by the Workday system, working with all cross-functional departments to implement related changes to workstreams;
- Development and maintenance of technical system documentation surrounding all Workday processes and related interfaces that impact the HCM, financial accounting, and reporting systems.
What you have
- Strong experience in strategically supporting financial systems projects especially Core Workday modules such as HCM, Financials, Procurement, Accounting (GL), etc.;
- Strong working knowledge of HCM and Financial modules of the Workday platform;
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives;
- Experience with Workday Reporting;
- Strong planning and execution skills;
- Highly responsive, organized, and detail-oriented;
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Workday administration and configuration.
- Experience with JIRA;
- Experience with integration development and management (ideally in a Workday environment.
What you get
- A salary between €3.000-4.300,- per month;
- Hybrid way of working: Work your way, with the flexibility of remote and office days;
- Pension scheme: Kick back and relax in retirement, thanks to our awesome pension plan;
- Travel reimbursement: Say goodbye to commuting costs and hello to extra cash;
- Office lunch, snacks, and drinks: Our office is stocked with delicious lunches, snacks, and refreshing drinks to keep your energy levels high throughout the day;
- Learning budget: Unlock your potential with our dedicated budget for personal and professional growth;
- Learning time off: Take a break from work and dive into learning adventures;
- 4-weeks remote work: Wanderlust calling or want to visit family/friends? Work from wherever your heart desires;
- Vitality product discount: Boost your vitality with a 40% discount on cool products like e-bikes;
- Gym subscription: We've got your fitness goals covered, ensuring you stay in top shape and exercise in your chosen location.
We are Youwe
Working with the world’s leading technology partners, we are the digital agency for ambitious businesses looking to accelerate growth. With nine offices across the globe and 300+ developers, consultants, designers, digital marketers and strategists, we are best in class. Stimulated by our inclusive culture, in which curiosity and emotional intelligence help us be upfront and authentic, we are confident problem solvers. Leveraging technology, data and creativity, we stay ahead and go beyond to deliver exceptional, personalized customer experiences at scale!
Are you? Apply now!
Interested in the role? Then we’d like to get to know you!